Weekday Minyanim for week of August 2, 2015
• Sunday 6:40am, 8:00am & 9:00am
• Monday & Thursday 5:50am, 7:15am & 8:10am
• Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 6:00am, 7:15am & 8:10am
Mincha / Ma’ariv
• Sunday through Thursday – 7:50pm
|High Holiday Seats|
5:50am - Hashkama
7:15am - Ballroom
7:45am - Beit Midrash, “I Wish I Understood Everything I Was Saying Minyan,” led by Rabbi Steven Weil
8:00am - Beit Knesset
Hashkama will begin at 5:50am; all other minyanim will begin at 8:30am on Yom Kippur.
• We will have four minyanim for Shacharit & Musaf on Rosh Hashanah and for all Yom Kippur services.
• While we will attempt to accommodate all seating requests, reservations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
• Full payment must accompany your order, and all obligations to the Shul must be paid in full or addressed before your reservations will be accepted. For special situations, contact Rabbi Baum or Howard; all matters will be dealt with confidentially.
• No reservation will be considered final until you receive an e-mail or written confirmation.
We look forward to sharing the High Holiday season as a united community, with motivating and meaningful tefilot
Congregation Keter Torah
600 Roemer Ave
Teaneck, NJ 07666
(201) 907 - 0180